Sunday, August 2, 2009

Homework Question: Help me with my C.I.A. class essay?

This is for my C.I.A. class (yes, they are probably reading this :))





How has the history of American intelligence (up through G. Bush SENIOR), continued to reflect the experiences of the Second World War and Bill Donovan's attitudes toward intelligence? What is one important way in which subsequent history moved away or abandoned those earlier experiences and attitudes?





Thanks!

Homework Question: Help me with my C.I.A. class essay?
There is a dearth of information on the american hero Maj. Gen. Donovan at this link:





http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-vets...
Reply:i could give you my opinion...but it would probably be wrong. i have to determine that the answer has been given in the endless lectures your teacher has given. check your notes...i hope you took notes.


No comments:

Post a Comment