Sunday, August 2, 2009

If I get two C's In the class, and I fail the exam, do I still pass the class?

If I get one C the first quarter, and one C the second and I end up getting an E for the exam. Do I still pass the class?





Do I just get a D average? Or what?





Please someone respond! Thanks In advance!

If I get two C's In the class, and I fail the exam, do I still pass the class?
It depends how low your C is, how badly you bomb the final exam, and how much it counts. At my school, the final counts 15% of our grade, so if you were to do poorly on the final, you grade would be affected significantly. However, back in middle school, the finals usually only counted for 100 points, so if you had a high A or B or C, you wouldn't go down a letter grade.





But why are you asking about failing your finals? (I had this kind of attitude in one of my classes last semester, and I ended up getting a B+ as opposed to my high A's in all my other classes). Study hard so you won't fail! Make youself a study guide and quiz yourself over and over again. Good luck.
Reply:well it depends on how the exam is weighted


No comments:

Post a Comment