Sunday, August 2, 2009

How much time could be servied from a class E and C Felony?

My babies daddy (sounds so ghetto) just got arrested for selling/distributing marijuana and methenphendamine (funny thing, he's an upper class white guy who's parents are loaded, kinda pisses me off). Anyway, my daughters really upset about it, obviously, but his family is keeping me out of the loop. How much time could he possibly serve for these offenses?





Wisconsin:


1 961.41(1m)(e)4 Possess w/Intent-Amphetamine (%26gt;50g) Felony C


2 961.41(1)(h)5 Manufacture/Deliver THC (%26gt;10,000g) Felony E

How much time could be servied from a class E and C Felony?
E felony carry the LEAST servere punishment, but C is moderate...





I suppose it will all depend on how it will result in court.





Someone, not I, did have this to say:





"I was convicted of a Class C Felony of possesion of a controlled substance. I was sentenced to 5 years probation"





So perhaps with a good lawyer, not a lot of time to be served in jail?





Hope the best for you and your daughter!
Reply:Thats my cousin kris.


No comments:

Post a Comment