Sunday, August 2, 2009

How do I get my class A license in California? I have a class C with a perfect driving record.?

I always wanted to drive a diesel, now I must get to work. I have young children, my husband recently abandoned us, so long road trips can't happen, there's nobody to watch all my kids. Whats the fastest way to get my class A and start working? I have weekends and evenings open, thats the only time I could get a resonably priced babysitter.

How do I get my class A license in California? I have a class C with a perfect driving record.?
You are going to have to go to a driving school. If you have small children and no one to watch them however, you can forget getting a CDL. To start out you will not get a local job you will have to go over the road and you cant truck with kids.

gift baskets

No comments:

Post a Comment