Sunday, August 2, 2009

Need to apply for graduation, even I am having C in Requirement class already.?

I am a college studnet, and was planning to graduate for this comin May. However I am having C already in a requirement class. If I have to retake this class, I will take it in summer. I need to appy for graduation anyway. If I got a D in the class, how the application for graduation goes? Does it automatically move to end of the fall? I am not having free time to go up to my college to ask my adviser about this right now, and I welcome any comments. Thanks.

Need to apply for graduation, even I am having C in Requirement class already.?
it depends on your school. if its only one class, some schools will let you graduate then retake the class that summer or even the fall semester if that class isn't offered during the summer. otherwise, what usually happens is you change your graduation date. but if youve already applied for graduation and set your date to May 2008, you will be charged a fee to change it (my school charges $75). but because pretty much every school does it differently, the answer comes to the answer you didnt want to hear:





you have to go see your adviser, and you should see him ASAP if you want to graduate in may. if you arent in a hurry, then go see him during spring break.


No comments:

Post a Comment