Friday, July 31, 2009

How to start a driving school business?my Dad is a C class driver,he wants to run a driving school.thank U!?

we are located in South CA,my dad is going to retired this year,as ago 54,he still wants to do something keep him busy,Thank U.

How to start a driving school business?my Dad is a C class driver,he wants to run a driving school.thank U!?
Thank goodness somebody is finally stepping up to the plate and offering to teach people how to drive out there.





I think the insurance in that kind of business is going to be pretty high. Oh, and you need a big yellow "student driver" sign.





Good luck!
Reply:I don't know about CA but in KS where I'm from, the school bus companies hire and train drivers. You might also try calling a "truck driving" school to see if they have any suggestions. Good luck to you %26amp; your dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment