Friday, July 31, 2009

Are There any Rims that look good on a White Mercedez BEnz C CLASS? i need pics......?

Dear Fahim,





I have found the best place for tires and rims is to go to www.tirerack.com. They have thousands of rims and tires to choose from. You can put in your car model and style and year and they will show you many different types of tires and rims.





I have used them before and they are very reliable. BTW, this is not a commercial and I don't work for them and I'm not in the car business.








Good Luck!





Doctor K

Are There any Rims that look good on a White Mercedez BEnz C CLASS? i need pics......?
Go to your Mercedes dealer, the have the best wheels for Mercedes, anything else like spinners and BIG wheels look horrible and class-less, and tells alot about the person driving, normally nothing good. Personally I like the AMG wheels http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/17-amg-st...


No comments:

Post a Comment